Anachrony: Basing

With my recent success with grass accents while basing, I took a quick step back and added some accents to my Anachrony exosuits. I’m currently using a homemade approach using long 4-5″ grass (winter and summer) “hairs” I picked up in the train-section at my local hobby store. I’ve hand-cut the long hairs into very short segments and after depositing a bit of glue on the base, I collect a very small amount of the cut fibers and tuck them into the glue and tap off the excess. Once the long fibers are gone (that’ll be a while given how much of the material I currently have), I may explore other options tailor-made for this kind of thing. However, my homemade approach seems to be working out pretty well.

Views: 216

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *